|Version 11.3 is out.|
This is the 1st update of the year, and a minor one. Iron golems will now emit random sounds like beeps and hydraulics/parts moving. It also fixes the "Unable to play unknown soundEvent: minecraft:none" error in Minecraft vanilla.
If you give a horse something to eat, it'll produce a chewing sound. It also fixes the "Unable to play unknown soundEvent: minecraft:eating" error in Minecraft vanilla.
The best is the new Enderman stare sound: no more long, loud groan painful to hear.
Galacticraft life support UI was fixed and improved with a semi-minimalist style and a meaningfull thermometer scale showing the "it's just fine", "something's wrong", "act quickly" and "you're screwed" phases.
Original sound effects by qubodup, yd, Rudmer_Rotteveel, and AGMoneyTrigga, all licensed under CC0/Public Domain.
- Vanilla: added random Iron and Snow Golem sound effects (beeps and hydraulics).
- Vanilla: added horse eating sound effect.
- Vanilla: added enderman stare sound effect.
- Vanilla: added pumpkin blur mcmeta, for compatibility.
- Galacticraft: fixed and improves life support UI.
Download: Resource Packs
Other downloadable content
- Armourer's Workshop skins: Astronaut and Diving suit accessories
- MCHeli Vehicle Content Pack Addons: NASA jetpack (MMU), motorcycle and satellite