Skip to main content

Welcome!


I'm a Minecraft player and mess around with image editing, videos and other stuff. I'm moderator of Galacticraft Forums and contribute to the Galacticraft mod. I also maintain a futuristic modern resource pack called Aeon Extension Patch, for Minecraft.

I was amateur level designer, I made ages ago a level pack called ArchPack, an add-on for SRB2, a Doom Legacy based fangame.

Subscribe on my YouTube channel where I post walkthroughs and mod playtests. Follow me here: Twitter and Google+.



Main content


YouTube Channel
 /p/resource-pack.html

Aeon Extension Patch - a resource pack for Minecraft


ArchPack - level pack add-on for the Doom based fangame



Other content

  • Minecraft - info about my Minecraft videos and mods, packs and tools I use.
  • Worlds - my Minecraft worlds available for download
  • Downloads - downloadable library of my works and 3rd party material.
  • Imgur - my gallery of images and screenshots.

Popular posts from this blog

Content Packs for Armourer's Workshop and MCHeli are out

Never made an actual post about the release of content packs for Armourer's Workshop and MCHeli . This one will catch everything up, released and planned.

Aeon Extension Patch v12 is out

Aeon Extension Patch v12, double huge update: 1.12.2 Port of Aeon Extension Patch and Aeon main pack. Lots of new stuff, clean-up, and connecting texture rewrite. (Update: v12.1 is out) Version 12.0 is out and ported

Aeon Extension Patch v11.6 is out

Aeon Extension Patch v11.6, minor update: Adds TrainCraft, removes Ambiotic and fixes spruce leaf colormap. Version 11.6 is out.